1/4 Inch Quilting Foot For IDT System
Compatibility: D E F G J K L WHAT MINE
A quilt consists of two layers of fabric with a layer of batting sandwiched between them. Many pieces of fabric can be joined together in continually changing patterns to form the top layer of
The 1/4 inch Quilting Foot is particularly suitable for joining these pieces of fabric. The clearance between the needle and the outer edge of the foot is 1/4 inch (6.3mm) and between the needle
and the inner edge of the foot 1/8 inch (3.15mm)
- Attach the 1/4 inch Quilting Foot.
- Engage the IDT™ system, if available on your machine.
- Sew fabric together using straight stitch.
- When using 1/4 inch seam allowance, guide fabric along outer edge of foot.
- When using a 1/8 inch seam allowance, guide fabric along inner edge of foot.