Clear 1/4 Inch Quilting Foot For IDT System
Compatibility: D E F G J K L WHAT MINE
The Clear 1/4 inch Quilting Foot is great for joining pieces of fabric as it gives clear visibility when sewing 1/4, 1/8 and 3/8 inch seams. The red lines on the presser foot mark 1/4 inch pivot
points in front of and behind the needle.
How to use:
- Place two pieces of fabric right sides together.
- Select straight stitch, stitch length 2.5.
- Engage IDT™ system.
- Place the fabric under the presser foot.
- When using 1/8 inch seam allowance, guide the fabric along the inner edge of the toe. When using 1/4 inch seam allowance, guide the fabric along the outer edge of the toe. When using 3/8 inch seam allowance, guide the fabric along the outer edge of the foot.
- To pivot 1/4 inch from the end of the fabric, stop sewing when the fabric edge reaches the first red mark on the foot.