PFAFF quilt expression 720 Sewing Machine
FEATURES AND BENEFITS TOP FIVE FEATURES
PFAFF Color Touch Screen
See stitches in real size and get all the sewing information you need directly on the Color Touch Screen.
- The Graphical User Interface is specially designed to meet your needs.
- QVGA screen 3.5 ”, (70x53mm)
- Resolution 320x240
Large Sewing Space
The PFAFF quilt expression ™ 720 sewing machine is the perfect choice for quilters,
home decor sewers, fashion enthusiasts – anyone who creates. The sewing area to the
right of the needle is nearly 10 ” (250mm), great for sewing large amounts of fabric
The Original IDT ™ System
Original since 1968. The integrated dual feed from PFAFF precisely feeds all types of
fabric from the top and bottom for perfect stitching every time.
Exclusive PFAFF Stitch Techniques
Experience world class, unique and advanced stitch techniques for sophisticated design.
- Floating Stitches : add embellishments to your project with stitches that looks like they are floating on top of the fabric with no connection stitches in between them, giving a unique hand stitched effect.
- Triple, Double and Single Ribbon Stitches : add dimensional elements to your decorative stitching with beautiful ribbon stitches. Narrow ribbons and trims are woven into these special stitches as you sew.
- Stacking Stitches : sew beautiful decorative stitches in two colors. The stacking stitches consist of pairs of stitches that are designed to be sewn on top of each other.
Exclusive Stitch Creator ™ Feature
Create new 9mm stitches or edit built-in stitches for unlimited creativity.
CREATIVE SIGNATURE SEWING PROGRAMS
Tapering on all 9mm Decorative Stitches
Taper the beginning and/or end of any stitch, and choose from many different angles for a multitude of opportunities.
Moves the complete stitch right or left to easily align decorative stitches.
Mirror Image of Stitches
Flip the stitch side to side and/or end to end for even more possibilities.
Use the Patchwork Program to repeat the seam length over and over. This can be used with both utility and decorative stitches.
Density can be increased or decreased without affecting stitch length by controlling the distance between the stitch points.
Twin Needle Program
Enter twin needle size to automatically adjust the stitch width. You can see the twin needle stitch on the screen.
Single Stitch Program
Set exact number of stitches or sequence repeats you wish to sew.
SEWING FEATURES MACHINE FEATURES
Automatic Self-Adjusting Thread Tension
Best tension is set automatically for all sewing techniques and fabrics. Override automatic tension easily for specialty techniques.
Over 400 Stitches
Be astonished by the fascinating selection of PFAFF high-quality stitches – unique embellishments, stitched perfectly up to 9mm. You ’ll have endless opportunities to be creative:
- 428 stitches, up to 52mm wide.
- 9 categories for easy selection.
- Exclusive patented stitch techniques.
Add beautiful decorative accents to your project with stitches and mono- grams that sew side to side to create finished stitches up to 52mm wide.
Choose between 3 modes for free-motion quilting, thread painting or darning.
- Select the best mode for your specific technique.
- The feed teeth will drop automatically when your preferred method is selected.
Automatic Presser Foot Lift
Raises the presser foot instantly when the needle is set to stop down.
The Sensormatic Buttonhole Foot automatically sews perfectly balanced one-step buttonholes every time.
- Both buttonhole columns are sewn in the same direction for precise stitch quality.
- 10 buttonhole styles designed for various sewing applications.
37 Needle Positions
For exact placement of your straight stitch. Perfect for topstitching, edge stitching, under stitching, stitching-in-the-ditch or quilting.
4 Built-In Sewing Fonts
Choose from 4 sewing alphabets, with both upper- and lower-case letters, for easy programming.
Save up to 30 of your personal stitches and sequences in a folder to sew them again whenever you wish.
Quick Help System
Touch the quick help icon for instant information.
Extra Presser Foot Lift
Raises the presser foot to its highest point while dropping the feed teeth so thick fabrics can be placed easily under the presser foot.
Set needle to stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting, appliqué and more.
Automatically cut top and bobbin threads, pulling thread ends to the back side of fabric.
Sew without the foot control. Makes sewing long seams, free-motion and buttonholes easy.
Return to the beginning of a stitch or sequence without having to reset any special adjustments you ’ve made.
When pressed the machine will tie-off and stop automatically for a quick and easy finish.
Straight Stitch Plate and Sensor
The perfect help for straight stitch sewing with any straight stitch accessory.
- Attach the Straight Stitch Plate and the machine sensor alerts you if you select any stitch other than a straight stitch.
- No need to worry about damaging needles anymore.
Save your personal stitches and sequences to sew them again whenever you wish.
Combine and save up to 99 stitches and/or letters.
Built-in Needle Threader
Makes threading easy and reduces eye strain.
LED Illuminated Workspace
Designed to give even light across the entire work area.
- LED technology and light guides provide excellent lighting on your work area.
- See fabric and stitches in true color and with less shadows.
Bobbin Thread Sensor
Alerts you when bobbin thread is low.
Raises the presser foot with an easy movement, allowing you to keep your hands on your project.
Adjust sewing speed with the speed slider for full control.
Jam Proof Rotary Hook
No threads caught in bobbin area.
Bobbin Winding from the Needle
For time saving and convenient bobbin winding.
Accessory Feet Included
10 different presser feet for all your basic needs.
Download the latest program version from the internet - update quickly with a USB stick.
Choose from 12 languages in the Settings menu to make sure your PFAFF quilt expression ™ 720 sewing machine speaks the same language you do.
Stylus Holder Built-In
Keeps your stylus at your fingertips.
Protect your sewing machine when transporting it. Dust free storage for your machine.
Inch/cm Ruler on the Base Plate
Convenient measuring directly on your PFAFF quilt expression ™ 720 sewing machine.
- Standard presser foot 0A with IDT™
- Fancy stitch foot 1A with IDT™
- Fancy stitch foot 2A
- Blindhem foot 3 with IDT™
- Zipper foot 4 with IDT™
- Sensormatic buttonhole foot 5A
- Manual buttonhole foot 5M
- Sensormatic free-motion foot 6A
- Maxi stitch foot 8
- 1/4" Piecing Foot
- Straight Stitch Plate
- Electronic Knee-Lift
- Hard Cover