2mm Shell rolled hem foot
Part: H4118524-45 , 411852445
Compatibility: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 WHAT MINE
Stitch a rolled hem in sheer and very lightweight fabrics for evening wear, lingerie, scarves. Zigzag stitch, length 3, width 3.
- Snap on 2 mm Shell Rolled Hem Foot.
- Press a rolled hem (the width of the tunnel on the underside of the foot) in the first inch of the hem.
- Place the hem under the presser foot and stitch several stitches along the edge of the hem.
- Stop with the needle in the fabric, raise the presser foot and pull the fabric edge up into the scroll/guide on the foot.
- Lower the presser foot, continue to sew. Do not help the fabric edge to roll, simply hold it vertically.
Stitch a shell rolled hem on lightweight fabrics for lingerie, chiffon, scarves. Zigzag stitch, length 4.5, width 4 (increase upper tension slightly so the edge will scallop)