Studio Fabric Cutter
Upgrade your quilting equipment with the Studio Fabric Cutter. This premier fabric cutting system was designed tough enough to handle the amazing amount of quilting done in quilt shops, fabric craft retail stores as well as the homes of experienced and prolific quilters. As dependable as it is precise, the studio fabric cutter makes quick work of cutting up to 10 layers of fabric for a variety of quilting and fabric arts projects.
- New foldable design for easier storage
- Largest cutter on the market that cuts through 10 layers of fabric with ease
- Perfect for quilt shops, fabric craft retailers and serious home quilters
- Works with more than 500 Studio and GO! Dies*
- Studio Fabric Cutter
- Studio Die Tray - 15 1/4" x 19 5/8" (406900)
- One Giant Cutting Plastic 14 1/2" x 18" (60005)
- Die Pick
- Tool Kit
- 3/32" hex wrench
- 5/32" hex wrench
- Users Manual
- Instruction Label
- Dimensions: 24 3/4"w x 30 1/4"l x 8 3/4"h (63 cm x 77 cm x 22 cm)
- Machine weight: 34 lbs (15.4 kg)
- Boxed weight: 52 lbs (23.6 kg)
- Some assembly required
- Accomodates AccuQuilt giant and super giant dies
Features and Benefits:
- Up to 90% faster than rotary cutters or scissors.
- The steel roller never needs replacing and withstands years of die cutting use.
- Dies cut into reuseable sheets of cutting plastic that provide hundreds of uses.
- Hand-operated fabric die cutting system
- Steel-rule dies to quickly and accurately cut shapes for quilting and fabric crafts
- Hundreds of shapes to choose from: classic designs, circles, hexagons, flowers, strips, rag quilt shapes, quilt block sets and many more
- Cut all types of fabrics: cotton, batiks, flannel, fleece, wool, denim and even leather
- Dies never need sharpening
- NOTE: No lubrication is necessary; all bearings are sealed.
- AccuQuilt offers more than 60 patterns to coordinate with dies--perfect for kits.
Storage: Store Studio dies in AccuQuilt die storage cases or storage racks.
Studio Fabric Chart: Chart below is the recommend number of fabric layers; actual number of fabric layers will vary depending on fabric type and thickness.
|Cotton with Fusible Web||4-6|
Care & Maintenance: Cutter For best results, always keep your Studio cutter clean and lint free. To clean the cutter inside and out, use a soft dry cloth. Avoid abrasives, solvents and spray cleaners. If necessary, wipe with a damp cloth, then polish with a dry cloth. Use canned air to clear lint from roller area. The steel roller never needs replacing and withstands years of die cutting use. Please note: Some assembly is required when first setting up your Studio Fabric Cutter.
Care & Maintenance: Dies Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads imbedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
24 3/4"w x 30 1/4"l x 8 3/4"h (63 cm x 77 cm x 22 cm)
Studio Fabric Cutter
|Compatible Fabric Cutter MS||
Studio Fabric Cutter (AQ50800)
|Number of Compatible Dies||
Over 350 dies