The Outback MKII cabinet is a compact cabinet for all the larger machines which has the Horn maximum lifter and has the extra depth in the cabinet and a full sized back flap for extra support at the rear of the cabinet.
- Compact cabinet for the larger machines.
- Extra space at the rear of the cabinet for quilting and sewing
- Recessed doors to allow no material to get caught on the door trays.
- Recessed doors give more strength and support to the flaps when opened.
- Soft edges on the flaps when the cabinet is closed.
- Australian made door trays for extra storage.
- Australian made MAXIMUM LIFTER – Large opening for quilting and embroidery machines--cut out size is 61cm x 33cm
- Unique three position lifter for your sewing machine:
– flat bed sewing
– free–arm sewing
- A push is all you need to change sewing positions from storage, to flat bed, to free arm
- Handy storage for threads and accessories, all within arms reach!
- On castors; so easy to move around
- Book and magazine storage
- Cabinet has more depth than the standard range of sewing cabinets to assist with taller people and give more sewing space when the cabinet is opened.
- Conditional one year warranty on materials and workmanship
- Flat Bed Insert is an optional extra
- This cabinet is available in ready to assemble flat pack cabinets only
The extension table fills in the gap created to the top left hand side of the open cabinet, whilst still providing a compact quilting cabinet.
It is the exact width and length to match the Outback MKII.
When finished simply remove the top and fold up your cabinet to a stylish and compact piece of furniture.
The Extension Table can be sold separately.
Dimensions when open:
Dimensions when closed:
Available in the following finishes:
Beech--double sided beech
White--double sided white
Teak--interior is cream, exterior is teak
Accessories not included. Specifications may change without notice.