GO! Fabric Cutter
Always looking to make our quality products even better, AccuQuilt knows it takes smart innovation to make an even smarter cutter. Now the newly advanced GO! cutter features its smoothest rolling action yet.
The AccuQuilt GO! Fabric Cutter allows quilters to cut fabric up to 90% faster than with rotary cutters or scissors.
Layer die (with foam side up),
fabric and cutting mat.
For most accurate cuts,
place fabric on the lengthwise grain.
To conserve fabric,
cover only the shape to be cut,
not the entire die board.
Push die, fabric and mat firmly
against roller. Roll through cutter.
Remove mat and perfectly cut shapes!
- GO! Fabric Cutter
- Exclusive GO! Value Die (55018) featuring:
- Square-4 1/2" (4" finished)
- Square-2 1/2" (2" finished)
- Half Square-2" finished triangle (cuts two)
- GO! Cutting Mat-6" x 12"
- Project idea: GO! For It Quilt
- Die Pick
- User Manual
- 17"W x 5"D x 15 1/2"H (43 cm x 13 cm x 38 cm)
- Weighs 15 lbs
Features and Benefits:
- Up to 90% faster than rotary cutters or scissors.
- Consistent, accurate and stable cutting of precise shapes with no slipping rulers or measuring to reduce fabric waste.
- The double roller design provides clean cuts and the rubber feet to grip and hold cutter in place while cutting.
- Lightweight (only 15 lbs.) and portable, it folds to store and closes with a magnetic latch.
- The easy-lift carrying handle make is easy to take to classes, guild meetings, retreats and quilting bees.
- Comfortable roller handle grip is easy and safe; eliminating arthritis, wrist, backaches, shoulder and elbow pain caused by using a rotary cutter.
- Wide selection of GO! dies allow the creation of unlimited projects - the possibilities are endless!
- The design is innovative and easy to clean with a high gloss exterior surface and a neutral, light-coloured work surface.
- 2009 Best Innovative New Product in Quilting Category by Craft & Hobby Association.
GO! Fabric Chart: Chart below is the recommend number of fabric layers; actual number of fabric layers will vary depending on fabric type and thickness.
|Cotton with Fusible Web||4|
Care & Maintenance: For best results, always keep your GO! cutter clean and lint free. To clean the cutter inside and out, use a soft dry cloth. Avoid abrasives, solvents and spray cleaners. If necessary, wipe with a damp cloth, then polish with a dry cloth. Use canned air to clear lint from roller area. The GO! fabric cutter does not have replacement parts.
|Dimensions||17"W x 5"D x 15 1/2"H (43 cm x 13 cm x 38 cm)|
|Model||GO! Fabric Cutter|
|Number of Compatible Dies||More than 150|